Greenfield Produce is currently looking for a Full-time Warehouse Packer to work in the evening shift (3:00pm – 11:00pm), but the potential candidate would start as a Part-time Warehouse Packer first (6:00 PM – 10:00 PM) working in the warehouse located in Richmond BC.
Ideal candidate must be able to work on Sunday start at 3:00PM. It will be either a 6 hours or an 8 hours shift.
– Operate power jacks and forklifts while following proper safety procedures
– Be able to work 5 days a week including weekend work for Full-time
– Physical work where constant lifting of up to 50 lbs. (around 23kg) is required
– Working inside coolers (~ 36 F) 70% of the time
– Must have steel-toed boots
– Must be Reliable and attend work on time
– Experience at order picking and palletizing are major assets
– Attention to detail and good English communication skills are musts; accuracy is essential and one of the major performance indicators
– Personal email to receive updates and information about the company on a regular basis
If you are interested in the above position and your qualifications match with our requirements, please submit your application via HR@kinsfarmmarket.com
1. When applying please Quote ‘WHPacker’ in the subject line.
While we thank everyone who is interested, please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for further processing.