Traffic Coordinator, 18 month term contract, Bell Media, Vancouver, BC
Date: Jan 8, 2018
Req Id: 187390
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV — Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels. It is a critical component of Bell’s commitment to leverage strategic investments in broadband networks to offer Canadians the best available content on any of the four screens they choose: television, smartphone, tablet and computer.
Position: Traffic Coordinator, 18-month term, Vancouver, BC, Bell Media
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Additional hours as required
Posting Date: January 8th 2018
Closing Date: January 17th 2018
Bell Media Vancouver is seeking a full-time Radio Traffic Coordinator to join our dynamic team located in the heart of downtown Vancouver.
The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for scheduling commercial airtime and programming on some of Vancouver’s best music, talk and sports radio stations.
The successful applicant will be a master at juggling competing demands and will hit the ground running in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Assembling and edit daily commercial traffic logs for your station(s)
- Reconciliation of commercial logs
- Building and scheduling Programming Clocks
- Processing all local, Web and Promotional/PSA contracts
- Inputting and processing all National Contracts from our National Sales office
- Assisting Sales Department with inventory and programming inquiries
- Inventory Management
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, while functioning well in a team environment
- Ability to provide professional, timely service to your station group
- Ability to calmly manage a deadline driven environment with a full, busy workload
- Proven ability to multitask with accuracy
- Strong computer skills required
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience
- Previous experience with Wide Orbit or related Traffic System is an asset
- Strong references
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver
Application Deadline: 01/17/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.