Kins Farm Market currently has a job opening for a full-time Store Manager. The selected candidate will be working in the Lower Mainland (Please state in your resume what cities you prefer to work in).
The Store Manager reports to the District Manager. Supervises employees in Kin’s Farm Market Retail Stores. The Store Manager is responsible for the daily direction, coordination, and evaluation of employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
The Store Manager will work 5.5 days a week, which includes weekdays and weekends during store operation hours.
– Plans, organizes, directs, and controls activities related to the daily operation of Kin’s Farm Retail Stores.
– Work closely with merchandisers and store management to develop display, sales, marketing, and price strategies.
– Follow pricing guidelines and maintain store margin percentage.
– Conduct price check weekly. In charge of product promotion, arranging displays and making the shopping area attractive.
– Ensures compliance to policies and procedures at all times.
– Place daily orders. Monitor stock, cooler and loading area. Perform quality control of products upon receiving.
– Proper inventory controls
– Monitor and maintain wages, employee work schedule, and weekly wages percentage according to company standards and individual store needs.
– Monitor cash management. This includes money in safe, change box, and minimizing shortage levels. Deposit cash to bank daily.
– Ensure employees properly handle products with care and execute customer service to meet company standards.
– Create, monitor and maintain a clean and healthy store environment by promoting cleanliness and healthy habits.
– Recruit, train and lead the employees. Appraise employee performance.
– Organize 2 staff meetings per year.
– Delivery of financial results
– At least 2 years of Retail Management experience preferably at a produce store.
– Valid Food Safe Certificate.
– To have, to provide and to use own personal email to receive company emails.
We offer the successful applicant competitive salary (commensurate with experience), career advancement opportunity, vacation pay and employee discount.
If you are interested in the above position and possess the qualification and competency which we are looking for, please apply by sending your resume by email via HR@kinsfarmmarket.com and put in the subject line “KFM-SM”.
Please also state what locations / cities you would like to work in on your resume.
We appreciate everyone who has applied, but due to the high volume, only the applicants chosen will be contacted.