Security Guards for FSJ Airport $16.00 Per Hour Job
Date: Jan 11, 2018
Req Id 75130
Full Time Aviation Security at Fort St. John Airport
Let your security career take flight at GardaWorld!
As Airport Security at FSJ Airport you’ll play an important role in ensuring our client's safety and security. You will use your communication and interpersonal skills paired with the ability to remain calm under pressure, to think quickly on your feet and maintain a professional manner.
What are the job benefits we offer you?
* Wages starting at $16.00
* Paid on the job training
* Career path planning
* Promotion opportunities
* Free uniform
* Medical benefits after 90 days
* Ongoing training available
On a typical day, you will be responsible of
* Interior and exterior patrols
* Deterring and responding to incidents on property
* Maintaining a presence to ensure the safety and security of all persons on site
* Communicating with patrons/clients
* Completing reports and memo book entries
* Responding to various types of emergencies (fire alarms/elevator entrapments/medical emergencies)
* Maintain complete, accurate and up to date, patrol notes, and incident reports.
* Maintain constant surveillance of assigned areas providing maximum visibility
Ideal candidate must have:
* A valid BC Security License
* A Valid Class 5 BC Drivers License
* Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
* Prior security experience is an asset
* Superior customer service orientation with the ability to work within a professional office environment
* Ability to work with the public and deal with conflict resolution
* A positive and professional attitude
* Ability to assess and evaluate situations
Interested? Join our workforce!
To apply for this position or view other job opportunities please visit the “careers” page of our website at www.gardaglobal.com/careers
GARDAWORLD is the largest privately-owned security services company in the world. We are doing more, for more clients, in more places across the globe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates.