Position ID: J0417-1987
Every day, our passionate employees connect our customers to the world and everything in it – it’s why we exist at Shaw, and it’s why we strive to be the place where the best people choose to work. Our people reflect the richness of our communities, and our culture is inclusive of each individual’s diverse background and perspective, which makes us a stronger team.
At Shaw we believe a diverse workforce fosters diversity of thought and perspective, and more diversity means more solutions. We invite all qualified individuals to apply.
Career Opportunity: Sales Coordinator
Shaw Business has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Coordinator, Channel Partner in our Calgary office. Reporting to the Supervisor, Fulfillment and Services, the successful candidate will be accountable for providing pre-sales support to our Channel Partner sales teams.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• First point of contact for order fulfillment activities for the external and internal channel partner management team
• Own order fulfillment processes to ensure accuracy of sales orders
• Work closely with Sales and Technical Sales Specialists to ensure all documents required for orders are completed
• Ensure accuracy of customer and order information entered into the Customer Relationship
• Management tool – Salesforce, Order Management tool – TOM, Customer Billing System – CBS and other related tools
• Act as a liaison between Sales and Legal team to complete various tasks such as credit checks, deposits, unique terms and other legal-related matters
• Coordinate with Operations team to ensure sales orders and solutions are submitted accurately and efficiently
• Provide on-going, day-to-day support to the Channel Partner Management Team as an expert on standard practices and processes pertaining to order fulfillment
• Identify process improvement opportunities to ensure business sales are implemented effectively and efficiently
• Support the sales channel in the adherence and adoption of business processes and systems
• Liaise between all departments and management to resolve issues related to business services
• Various other pre-sales duties as required
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
• A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer-focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience; preferably in a sales environment
• Goal-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and rapidly-changing environment
• Organized, detail-minded and possessing a high level of order fulfillment ability
• Strong ability to learn existing business processes
• Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and in a team environment
• Strong knowledge in CBS, ComX and Salesforce.com
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, & Outlook)
• Experience in the Telecom industry will be considered an asset
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
• Committed to creating an exceptional experience for all customer and sales channels
• Flexible to take on other related duties or tasks as required
• Ability to work under tight timelines while maintaining accurate orders
• A self-starter who thrives on new challenges and is not afraid to jump in and take on new tasks
• A problem solver who can see a challenge and take action to ensure it is solved
If you want to be part of something bigger—part of a dynamic team of people who are aligned, focused, and passionate about working together to care for our customers, then we look forward to meeting you! Join us.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Shaw Business Solutions, through its third party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Business Solutions. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies, please.