Posting Date: June 1, 2017
Closing Date: June 14, 2017
Web Site: www.saskcentral.com
SaskCentral is owned by Saskatchewan credit unions to serve and represent their collective interests. We add value through the sound investment of credit union funds on deposit, as well as providing a wide range of products and services to maintain credit union leadership in the marketplace.
We have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned professional who will provide effective leadership to cross functional teams and ensure projects are managed and completed within the scope parameters by applying project management methodology. If you exercise independent initiative and judgement, have an agile and flexible approach to work and enjoy building and maintaining strategic partnerships this may be the position for you.
Using your skills and knowledge in leading multiple projects combined with your talent for establishing and maintaining productive relationships you will be responsible for:
· Managing assigned projects within approved project parameters and budgets while utilizing appropriate levels of project management and change management disciplines.
· Managing Cross functional teams and identifying project structure based on the requirements of the project.
· Leading and influencing decisions surrounding the scope, direction and objectives of the projects, including the allocation of all resources required for projects.
· Executing key initiative scoping integrated with strategic planning processes to ensure alignment of strategy and projects.
· Providing effective leadership and direction to the project team and all other stakeholders of the project.
· Developing and maintaining systematic processes for delivering development initiatives for SaskCentral and the Credit Union System.
· Facilitate the internal development of project management skills and capabilities for the purpose of enabling staff to effectively manage operational initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess a University degree in business/commerce combined with extensive experience leading and implementing complex projects. Knowledge and experience in change management methodology, and designation as Project Manager Professional are both considered assets. Core competencies for this position focus on initiative and influence, flexibility, teamwork, and listening and communication.
Please include in your cover letter examples of how you meet the qualifications for this position. Interested applicants should submit a resume in confidence stating Competition Number 0517-04FTP by end of day June 14, 2017.
SaskCentral Human Resources
2055 Albert Street, Regina, SK S4P 3G8
Fax: (306) 566-1444