Date: Feb 12, 2018
Req Id 78022
We are currently hiring Full Time Mobile Security Supervisor – Toronto, Protective Services
This position exists to on a shift-to-shift basis, provide support and supervision to GardaWorld’s static guarding business within a defined geographical area, as well as, conduct revenue generating patrol and response service to GardaWorld’s commercial, retail and residential clients.
What are the job benefits we offer you?
· Regular wages starting from $15.68-$17 per hour· Medical benefits after 90 days
· Free uniform
· Career path planning and advancement opportunities
· Paid on-the-job training
· Ongoing training available
On a typical day, you will be responsible for:
· Conducting Supervisor Site Inspections on a predefined or random schedule
· Issue documentation regarding guard performance and escalate any issues
· Conduct regular patrols as outlined by the daily run sheet and within specified time windows (time sensitive).
· Respond to alarms and site disturbances as dispatched.
· Silencing, by-passing and investigating alarm and fire panels.
· Creating incident reports and communicating to dispatch.
· Completing vehicle inspections and key audits at the beginning and end of shift.
· Grounding vehicle and assisting GardaWorld site guards as per instructions.
· Must be comfortable to commute to both our North York and Mississauga offices.
You are the ideal candidate for this position because you possess:
· Possess a valid G class driver’s license with a clean abstract.
· First Aid and CPR, ability to obtain and maintain GardaWorld Handcuff and Baton Certifications
· Excellent report writing skills.
· Positive team work and multi-tasking skills.
· Excellent time management ability.
· 24 / 7 availability. Wide range of shifts are provided and expected.
· Comfortable with working 12 hour shifts
· Tech saavy. Familiar with the use of Microsoft, Blackberry and Android Operating systems
· Minimum 6 months to 1 year security experience.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is one of the world’s largest security services company with over 62,000 highly trained professionals.
This job offer is open for women and men as well. GardaWorld is an employer that values equal opportunity and takes pride to promote a diverse environment.