Date: Oct 10, 2017
Req Id 70836
We are currently hiring 1 mobile operatives for full-time positions in the Fort St. John
As a mobile operative, you are responsible to ensure the security of our clients’ properties and answer to alarms, mainly during night patrols. If you want work responsibilities that are not repetitive from one shift to another, this is the job for you!
Our protective services protect people, property and reputation of more than 5000 customers in over 140 cities in Canada.
What are the job benefits we offer you?
* $16 hourly wage (higher than industry wages)
* Night Shift on rotation
* Full time position
* Great autonomy in your job
* Paid on the job training
* Medical benefits after 90 days
* Corporate Rebates (Home/Car Insurance, Travel, Arts and Entertainment, Travel, Shopping)
* Free uniform
On a typical day, you will be responsible of:
* Interior and exterior patrols
* Mobile and foot patrols, along with static presence on sites
* Enforcing property rules, city bi-laws, and other applicable laws
* Deterring and responding to incidents on property
* Responding to various types of emergencies (fire alarms/elevator entrapments/intrusion alarms);
* Working and patrolling in a variety of settings including but not limited to condominiums, commercial properties and malls
* Must be willing to participate in emergency response training
You are the ideal candidate for this position because you possess:
* Basic security training and a valid BC Security License
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
* Ability to work in a team, follow directions, make decisions and think critically
* Knowledge to deal with cell phones and radio communications
* Class 5 driving licence with good driving record - less than 5 points
* One year of continuous security experience or equivalent is considered an asset
Interested? Join our workforce!
GardaWorld is the largest privately-owned security services company in the world. We are doing more, for more clients, in more places across the globe. We provide security services for Canada’s largest retail, industrial and commercial companies. We work in partnership with our clients to ensure the safety and security of their employees and the public.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates.