Posting Date: December 22, 2017
Closing Date: January 19, 2018
Web Site: www.accesscu.ca
Build a career with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers! Access Credit Union strives to be the employer of choice in Southern Manitoba supporting a professional and innovative atmosphere. Our engaged, highly competent staff are inspired to achieve their personal best through opportunities for learning and growth in a challenging, fun and rewarding work environment.
We currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated full-time Manager of Business Integration based out of our Corporate Office.
The Manager of Business Integration will lead the Project Management Office and seeks to research, plan, execute, and evaluate corporate project/process initiatives within established timelines and budgets, build and lead project teams, and ensure confidentiality and quality control throughout the project life cycle. They will also be the operational and tactical leader of the digital banking channels, and deliver tactical solutions as it relates to the Business Integration Analytics strategy.
· Post- secondary degree in Commerce or Business Administration, or equivalent
· Recognized Project Management designation or equivalent education
· Agile and innovative, able to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to make bold and strategic decisions in a rapidly evolving environment
· Strong knowledge of project management methodology and implementation
· Creative thinking and proactive to take initiative and being capable of building, launching and managing projects/programs that drive results for employees and members
· Problem solver with the ability to analyze and prioritize to meet business objectives
· Collaborative team player with superior influencing skills that can build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
· Strong propensity for cross-functional collaboration
· Demonstrated experience in leadership and coaching of a high performance team
· Superb problem solving and influencing skills, ability to examine and resolve difficult business problems while maintaining relationships
· Proven ability in identifying and applying key performance metrics to track progress and impact of initiatives
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment and perform well under pressure
· Proficient computer skills
Access Credit Union offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including an incentive pay plan. Salary is negotiable dependent on skills and experience.
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a progressive, community focused organization, please logon to our website www.accesscu.ca and complete the online application under “careers” including your resume and cover letter by Friday, January 19th, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted.