Position Available: Line Cook, Full-time, Permanent (2)
Location: 9831 98A Ave, Suite 3, Fort St. John, B.C.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Sushi Heaven, 9831 98A Ave, Suite 3, Fort St. John, B.C., V1J 1S3
* Due to the nature of the business, please do not apply in person or by telephone*
Sushi Heaven restaurant of Fort St. John has been in operation since September 2007.
We are committed to serving quality Japanese cuisine to our customers and creating a
friendly working environment for all our staff. To meet the increased volume of
customers, we’d like to invite several Cooks to join our kitchen.
- Handle raw cooking ingredients and make sushi
- Train other staff to advance their cooking skills
- Cook complete Japanese meals from restaurant menu
- Carefully handle sharp sushi knives and use hot cooking oil
- Ensure safe food handling procedures
- 2-3 years of cooking experience
- Completion of high school education
- Experience with Japanese cuisine preferred
- Food safe and first aid training preferred
- $17.00 - $18.50/hour plus gratuities