Kin’s Farm Market is looking for a full time Junior Trainer for our Head Office in Ironwood, Richmond. The Junior Trainer will report to the Head Trainer. The Junior Trainer will be trained in the Produce Stores by the Head Trainer. The primary role is to assist the Head Trainer and Development Department to create Training Manuals and to update the Operation Manuals. In addition, the Junior Trainer aides producing training videos, editing, and assisting Head Trainers to prepare training material and maintaining training records. This position will entail a vast amount of opportunity for growth within the Kin’s Far Market company and would be put on path to become a Trainer with our company.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Understand store operations, company policy and standard, and current changes by regular meeting with Head Trainer and reading operation news from different Departments
2. Work with Head Trainer, Operation Team and Development Team to update the Store Operation Manuals
3. Work with Head Trainer to re-write or update Training Manuals in accordance with the changes/update of Operation Manuals
4. Proof reading current Operation Manuals and Training Manuals for errors and make corrections accordingly
5. Attend regular meetings with the Head Trainer to be formatted into the Operation Manual and Training Manual updates
6. Help make a story board for video shootings of Training Videos
7. Help shoot videos for Training
8. Editing, captioning, voice overs for finalizing Training Video production
9. Help prepare training materials and handouts
10. Keeping training records for individual store and management members
11. Perform any other related duties
– At least 1 year of Produce Store experience with strong knowledge of the Operations.
– Must have strong English language skills: reading, writing and speaking.
– Must have strong technical writing background.
– Intermediate computer skills.
– Video editing experience is an asset.
– Passion to become an Trainer would be an asset.
– Bachelor’s degree is an asset.
– Able to drive with own vehicle would be an asset.
If you are interested in the above position and your qualifications match with our requirements, please submit your application via HR@kinsfarmmarket.com
Please email your resume and cover letter quoting “JR-TR” in the subject line and in pdf format.
We appreciate everyone who is interested in working for Kin’s Farm Market. Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only will only contact the candidates selected to move on to the stage in our hiring process.