Canlan Ice Sports York is currently looking for a Janitor to work midnights, part time and full time positions available.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, persons are to understand and apply all techniques / skills of cleaning and facility maintenance. As a member of the facility team the position provides cooperative assistance within all areas of the business. The attitude demonstrated in fulfilling the responsibilities shows a clear understanding of our customers’ need for service excellence and are committed to it.
QUALIFICATIONS / SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours (evenings & weekends).
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong, demonstrated general mechanical aptitude.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Grade 12 graduation (or equivalent).
- Computer skills, comfortable with MS Office preferred.
- Previous janitorial / maintenance experience preferred.
If you are interested in this position and would like to become part of Canlan’s team please apply online.
ONTARIO CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Canlan Ice Sports will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Canlan of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation. Thank you.