Information Technology – Head Office - Richmond, British Columbia
Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers and Best Managed Companies in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 18 brands and 22 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time IT Technician at OpenRoad Head Office in Richmond.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
- PC Support – Installation, setup, configuration of PC hardware and installation of any peripheral devices as necessary
- Printer Support – Installation, setup and configuration of all printers
- Phone Support – Add, change or delete extensions and hardware as required
- Software Support – Installation, setup and configuration for many types of licensed software including, but not limited to MS Windows, MS Office, any hand held devices and first-level training on some of these products
- LAN Support – First-level support for Switches and Routers situated on-site
- Administration – Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of Hardware and Software
- IT Ticket system – Utilizing the Tracking system to log support calls and incidents
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors, external contractors, project team members and internal staff to ensure that IT standards are met in terms of hardware, software, policies and procedures
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- At least two years of professional IT experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft technology
- Strong knowledge of Installation Guidelines for various types of software
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, with good communication skills
- Strong understanding of Personal Computer hardware, with strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of telephone is an asset but not required
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.