Date Posted June 19, 2017
Expiry Date July 09, 2017
One Year Maternity Leave Position
Closing Date: July 9, 2017 or when suitable applicant is found
Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
Our Calgary Head Office location is seeking an Invoicing Administrator to support our diverse operations for a one year maternity leave coverage position.
The Invoicing Administrator is responsible for assisting with the review and processing of invoices the company will be receiving centrally, computing costs and calculating rates for products and services, posting data, and keeping relevant inventory records.
• Compile data, compute fees and charges, prepare invoices for billing purposes.
• Compile data supporting documents to verify accuracy of billing data and to ensure receipt of product ordered.
• Audit billing before release to ensure charges are correct and billed to the proper accounts.
• Send out invoices to customers.
• Comply with billing and accounting deadlines.
• Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies.
• Respond to telephone, e-mail inquiries from customers in a timely manner.
• Maintain a tidy and orderly work area exhibiting pride in work performance and contributing to a healthy and safe work environment.
• Ensure exceptional, courteous and respectful customer service through compliance and participation in the Company’s Step Up to Customer Service Program.
• Comply with and participate in the Company’s Health & Safety and Quality programs and initiatives.
• Perform any other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Completion of High School Diploma.
• Accounting degree/diploma is an asset.
• Effective use of technology including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Adobe Reader and, Accounting software (Navision).
• Basic knowledge of accounting systems, budgets, and internal controls.
• Demonstrate ability to accurately calculate, post, correct and manage accounting figures.
• Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
• Effective communication and comprehension with both verbal and written English.
• Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
• Professional, punctual, meticulous and diligent.
• Able to work collaboratively as a productive member of the EFC Team.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/careers for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title and location you are applying for in your subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.