Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers and Best Managed Companies in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 18 brands and 22 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Internet Sales Coordinator at our Head Office in Richmond.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
- Handling heavy outbound and inbound on-line contacts.
- Proactively identify guest’s needs while offering a superior guest experience and appropriate advice in accordance with business objective.
- Responding to customer inquiries in timely and professional manner
- Setting appointments for new and pre-owned vehicles by determining customer needs.
- Maximize vehicle sales and profit by meeting and exceeding established sales goals.
- Promote new business and contribute to company’s customer base by seeking new customers through prospecting and referral networks.
- Commitment to meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Maintain and demonstrate a high level of product knowledge by participating in any and all product training that is available
- Providing highest level of customer service to ensure satisfaction and retention.
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Highly self-motivated, with strong leadership skills.
- An interest in the automotive industry.
- Strong customer relation skills, and ability to work well with both internal and external customers, ensuring all guests are helped.
- Good interpersonal skills, have the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Well organized and detail orientated.
- Strong computer skills (internet & MS Office), with ability to maintain records using computerized system.
- Effective negotiation skills, with ability to make sound decisions.
- A valid British Columbia Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- Must be able to work in an active, social atmosphere without being distracted.
- Ability to work weekends and nighttime shifts.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided.
Internal Candidates can apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.