Date: Feb 3, 2018
OSL - Bell's Authorized Agent
Bell Canada is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing our competitiveness in the marketplace. We provide customers with Bell Home phone, local and long distance services, Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and amazing new technologies such as Bell Fibe TV.
Bell Small Business (BRSB) division provides communications solutions (voice, internet/data, TV, and business services) to consumers and small business organizations to help enhance their daily telecommunication needs. The Alternate Channels Team within BRSB is a new, innovative, and growing team focused on driving small business sales growth through the different sales channels. The Alternate Channels Team has end-to-end accountability of both programs, from marketing vision and growth strategy through channel sales execution. Having launched both channels just over a year ago, the Alternate Channels Team is a new and exciting area within Bell and offers team members with the opportunity to play an integral role in the growth strategy, planning, decision-making, and execution of these new sales channels.
Job Duties/Accountabilities: The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive
- Manage sales channel day-to-day work, assignments, training, and sales improvements; ensure metrics and service standards are met for optimum customer experience
- Identify, create, monitor, and maintain key performance indicators including but not limited to team productivity, quality audits, and departmental policy procedures
- Agent Performance: Responsible for recruiting, training, managing and monitoring sales agents so that they have the skills and knowledge to meet all sales objectives through different forms of coaching
- Provide consistent, visible, timely, and effective communication to team on team goals and objectives and progress toward those goals
- Reporting: Responsible for providing results updates on various aspects of channel performance to other members of the management team
- Sales performance, Operational cost performance & operational performance
- Insight: Analyze and interpret agent results & present to other members of the management team
Maintain current knowledge of call center operations issues and trends through education, seminars, and research
- Ability to maximize resources to accomplish key metrics
- Sales/account management experience in the business market
- Willingness and desire to create a team learning environment and to foster a positive, fulfilling work environment
- Demonstrated willingness, desire, and ability to supervise with aptitude for coaching, mentoring, training, and developing teammate performance
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Demonstrated strengths in organizational skills, attention-to-detail, follow-through, analytical, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Extensive knowledge of telecommunication services in the small business market
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to effectively communicate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within team
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a face-paced environment
- Strong negotiation experience
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, strong analytical and organizational skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application by email today!
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.