Date Posted June 02, 2017
Expiry Date June 18, 2017
Closing Date: June 18, 2017 or when suitable applicant is found.
Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
Our Calgary Head Office location is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Associate to support our diverse operations.
The Inside Sales Associate will coordinate fuel sales and deliveries, ensuring that the highest level of customer service is maintained.
• Receive and process aviation fuel orders.
• Contact existing house accounts to promote EFC products and services.
• Update and maintain account contact information in CRM database.
• Organize business development opportunities to support market expansion.
• Coordinate small fuel deliveries to EFC locations and end users.
• Assist with sales activities including pricing, inventory management, sales analysis and fuel tax/airport levy reconciliations.
• Responsible for achieving sales targets.
• Process POs and customer orders.
• Process bulk invoicing and bulk transfers.
• Provide sales administration support, including letters, memos, sales reports, sales material, and filing.
• Maintain a tidy and orderly work area exhibiting pride in work performance and contributing to a healthy and safe work environment.
• Ensure exceptional, courteous and respectful customer service through compliance and participation in the Company’s Step Up to Customer Service Program.
• Comply with and participate in the Company’s Health & Safety and Quality programs and initiatives.
• Perform any other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Completion of High School Diploma.
• Completion of Post-secondary education in sales and/or aviation is preferred.
• Previous experience in sales, sales support or logistics.
• Understanding of aviation fuels.
• Knowledge of Transportation of Dangerous Goods regulations is an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deal with internal and external customers.
• Strong telephone customer service skills.
• Strong organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Intermediate Microsoft Office suite skills.
• Able to take “off hours” calls and complete task.
• Professional, punctual, meticulous and diligent.
• Able to work collaboratively as a productive member of the EFC Team.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/careers for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title and location you are applying for in your subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.