Date: Dec 29, 2017
Start Date: Immediate
Status: Seasonal, Full Time (30-40 hours per week), Hourly.
Whistler Blackcomb’s Mission Statement is “To create memories as the best mountain experience again and again.”
Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
Job Summary: Employee Services is an extremely fast-paced and highly social environment where you will have the opportunity to interact with and positively affect almost every single employee within the Whistler Blackcomb team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Opening and closing procedures – maintaining security measures at all times.
- Distribution and collection of the appropriate uniforms, keys, nametags and lockers to eligible employees and volunteers.
- Provide appropriate information about the uniform, (i.e. regarding employee responsibilities, such as laundry service, repair, and prevention of loss and theft).
- Organize daily laundering and repairs of all employee uniforms.
- Familiarize yourself with the variety of computer software that is utilized by Vail Resorts – RPos, People Soft.
- Inventory all uniforms at the end of each season by physical count and running system reports.
- Answer employee inquiries, questions and complaints in person, by phone and email and provide exceptional service and follow-up.
- Keep Staff “Locker Wait-list” up to date, and contact eligible employees as lockers become available.
- Produce employee, volunteer and family season’s passes.
- Provide access to eligible employees to the Springs Lane Gate.
- Check email on a daily basis for nametag orders, produce nametags for all staff on computerized engraving system and distribute.
- Advertise the different WhistlerBlackcomb clubs and interest employees to become member (Club Shred & Enviro Fund).
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality with all material within the Employee Experience Division.
- We are a company that works together and throughout the season, you may be required to assist other departments as needed.
- Demonstrate our core values: Safety First, Striving to be the best, and showing that We Care
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Outgoing personality, enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Exemplary attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Previous customer services and pos experience.
- Stock and inventory control an asset.
- Knowledge of Whistler Blackcomb and its operations is an asset.
- Proof of clear criminal record check
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! (www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb)