This position is for a hard-working and capable individual. Candidate should have basic carpentry knowledge with at least 5 years relevant experience. You must have basic tools, valid drivers license and your own transportation. This is permanent, full-time position Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and the occasional Saturday.
The ideal candidates will be capable of working with minimal oversight but willing to follow directions closely. Additionally, he or she should be safety conscious, physically fit, hardworking and reliable with the ability to work in a fast-paced workplace.
Responsibilities and Duties
Daily tasks, but are not limited to:
Drywall, framing, taping, painting, electrical, plumbing, cabinet installation, carpentry, tiling, flooring, decking, fencing, bathrooms, kitchens, basement finishing, and various other projects. Loading / unloading materials, site cleanups, driving, picking up parts and/or equipment, assisting in all necessary work.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience: 5 years or more
Work Setting: Residential sites in Toronto
Skills: Use of power tools and hand tools, Use of measuring tools, Sufficient in English (
Speaking, Reading and Writing), General Carpentry Skills, Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Must be fit and healthy with the ability to carry heavy items.
- Sound judgment with the ability to take direction and work without supervision.
- Highly motivated self-starter who works well in a team environment.
- Must own steel-toed boots and have your own tools.
- Have a valid drivers license and own vehicle.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
If interested, please apply on the following site: