Updated: August 9, 2017
Canlan Ice Sports Etobicoke is currently looking for a part time Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative you will provide customer service in person by telephone or by email and provide office administrative support to Canlan Ice Sports management. Customer Service Representative’s must ensure that administrative duties are conducted in a professional, accurate and courteous manner.
QUALIFICATIONS / SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours (evenings & weekends)
- Great communication skills
- Thorough, organized, articulate and punctual
- Neat in appearance and professional in attitude
- Able to work well under pressure and pay particular attention to deadlines
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Strong demonstrated computer skills notably “Word & Excel” coupled with a basic understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Previous cash handling experience
- Minimum one year office and customer service experience
- Formal training in accounting, office procedures and customer service preferred
If this position interests you, please visit our website to apply online.
ONTARIO CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Canlan Ice Sports will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Canlan of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation. Thank you.