Our office is currently looking for optimistic, highly energetic individuals to join our team collecting on past due financial accounts. It is a mixture of a customer service, call center and collections environment.
MJR currently host some of the best papers from our premium clients and financial institutions.Continuously promoting growth and empowerment among our employees; we strive on giving our employees room to expand in talent, ideas and financial stability.
- Speak fluent English (ability to speak a second language an asset)
- Assertive and effective negotiator.
- Professional phone manner.
- Results-oriented; proven success record.
- Excellent work ethic: reliable, punctual, energized, positive; an ability to work with targets and deadlines.
- Previous 1st or 3rd party call center or collection experience or sales experience an asset (but not mandatory)
Bonus package, Commission package, Medical Benefits (health, dental & vision care), Team lead, supervisor, management growth opportunities, Signing on bonus (conditions apply) and Referral bonus, etc.
Salary: $2,400.00 /month
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Customer Service: 1 year
If interested, please apply on the following site: