Date Posted June 09, 2017
Expiry Date June 18, 2017
Closing Date: June 18, 2017 or when suitable applicant is found.
Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
Our Edmonton location is seeking experienced Customer Service Agents to support our diverse operations for PT positions. Shifts for these positons vary and include mornings and afternoon/evenings. Applicants must have flexibility in their availability to work.
The Customer Service Agent (CSA) is responsible for providing professional and courteous customer service in person and via telephone. The Customer Service Agent is accountable for greeting, checking in, taking reservations and processing customer payments. They will troubleshoot, address and resolve customer inquiries and concerns. The CSA promotes Executive Flight Centre, acting as a brand ambassador, providing positive experiences to all customers.
• Provide award-winning service and build enduring, quality relationships with customers.
• Demonstrate effective comprehension of all security procedures and regulations.
• Provide high standards of service, exceeding customer expectations.
• Effectively communicate with customer by phone, radio, or in person to provide a positive resolution to requests, grievances or concerns.
• Organize invoices, accounts payable and aircraft billing.
• Generate computer flight manifests and coordinate check-in process.
• Issue boarding passes, check travel documents and ID, check in baggage and direct passengers to designated area.
• Lift passenger bags as required, up to 70lbs.
• Verify passenger counts.
• Process missing/damaged baggage and incident reports as required.
• Communicate with line service employees in preparation of aircraft for flight.
• Maintain a tidy and orderly work area exhibiting pride in work performance and contributing to a healthy and safe work environment.
• Ensure exceptional, courteous and respectful customer service through compliance and participation in the Company’s Step Up to Customer Service Program.
• Comply with and participate in the Company’s Health & Safety and Quality programs and initiatives.
• Perform any other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Completion of High School Diploma.
• Aviation background, specifically in a CSA role, is preferred.
• Able to obtain an airport security clearance.
• Valid class 5 driver’s licence.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Must work shift work, weekends and stat holidays as required.
• Highly motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Professional appearance and behaviour while providing superior customer service.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, etc.
• First Aid, CPR, TDG WHMIS certification and Air to Ground License an asset.
• Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
• Professional, punctual, meticulous and diligent.
• Able to work collaboratively as a productive member of the EFC Team.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/careers for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title and location you are applying for in your subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.