WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our vision is to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Our mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
WE is seeking a dynamic and committed Partner Relations Coordinator to join the Partner Relations team. The Coordinator will serve to support the activities of the department in its ongoing corporate partner management, and will report directly to the Manager, Partnerships, acting as an ambassador for the organization.
This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the WE.org Philosophy.
The position is based out of WE’s office in Toronto, Ontario.
- Project management – supporting key activation pieces of WE’s major corporate partnerships and sponsorship activation
- Serve as liaison for internal coordination amongst WE departments
Documentation and knowledge sharing for major partners, including:
- Partner briefing documents
- Partner status reports and work back schedules
- Event reports
- Support for WE and partner events, including serving as an ambassador of WE
- Invoice preparation and CRM software tracking (Salesforce)
What you bring:
- Post-secondary Degree (Marketing, Business, Media preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and within a team setting
- Comprehension of Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Outstanding work ethic and proven ability to take initiative
- Positive attitude, high energy, and flexible
Travel: Limited – depending on partner location and needs
What makes us unique…
Social entrepreneurs Marc Kielburger and Craig Kielburger co-founded WE and WE Charity (formerly Free the Children) 20 years ago and have grown it into a family of organizations, including WE Day and ME to WE. WE Charity was among the first organizations in Canada to turn philanthropy on its head by creating a legally distinct social enterprise, ME to WE. Through the social enterprise, 50% of the profits support WE Charity, while the rest is reinvested in the social enterprise.
WE is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, and welcomes all interested parties to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.