Date: Aug 10, 2017
Req Id 67341
We are currently hiring a Control Room Security Guard – Brampton & Bolton
Guard must be available Full time Days, afternoon and over night shifts (8 and/or 12 hours shift)
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a security guard, you are responsible to ensure the security of assets, people and the property you are securing while maintaining a high level of customer service.
What are the job benefits we offer you?
* Medical benefits after 90 days
* Free uniform
* Career path planning and advancement opportunities
* Paid on-the-job training
* Ongoing training available
* Interior and exterior patrols
* Enforce property rules, city bi-laws, and other applicable laws
* Deter and respond to incidents on property
* Responding to emergency alarms
* Monitoring CCTV cameras and Fire Panels (previous experience is a MUST)
* Maintain a presence to ensure the safety and security of all persons on site
* Communicate regularly with patrons/clients
You are the ideal candidate for this position because you possess:
* Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
* Prior security experience
* Must have CCTV experience and Fire Panel experience
* Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal (candidates will be tested)
* Excellent customer service skills
* Some understanding/knowledge of applicable laws
* Valid First Aid/CPR, or willingness to obtain
* Professional deportment
Interested? Join our workforce!
To apply for this position or view other job opportunities please visit the “careers” page of our website at www.gardaglobal.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services. Over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
GardaWorld has great opportunity for personal growth and advancement, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.