Req Id 78103 - Posted 02/13/2018 - Protective Services - Physical Security
We are looking for Security Guard – Part time, Sudbury Area / CBRE
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a member of the GardaWorld security family, your primary role is to ensure the safety and security of client holdings, tenants and visitors to the assignment area in a professional and courteous manner. As a member of the GardaWorld security team, you will enjoy regular and diverse interactions, while also being expected to maintain the highest degree of professionalism and customer service when doing so. Further information on these opportunities can be found below!
What to expect:
* Part time hours
* Hourly rate of $14-$16
* Flexible with availability
* Free uniform
* Diverse benefits plan
* A positive and dynamic environment
* On-the-job paid training
* Opportunity for advancement in the security industry
* Ongoing training and development available
What you will be doing:
* Regular patrols of site, both interior and exterior,
* Administrative tasks
* Respond to calls for service as required
* Interact professionally with internal and external clients
* Provide information to clients as needed
* Maintaining a positive, productive work environment through positive teamwork.
What you will need:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* First Aid and CPR certification
* Possession of a valid Ontario Security Guard License
* Computer – scanner/metal detector knowledge
* Strong customer service skills
* Leadership skills and abilities
* Ability to exercise sound judgement and solve problems quickly
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Available to work shift work, including weekends and overnights as required
* Ability to exercise sound judgement under stressful situations
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is one of the world’s largest security services company with over 62,000 highly-trained professionals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.