Date: May 25, 2017
We are currently hiring casual cash services messenger’s for our Edmonton branch.
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a cash services messenger you will be in charge of the safe transportation of our customer’s values. We are looking for a team player who has a great sense of observation and is customer service oriented.
GardaWorld, Cash Services is the #1 supplier of cash services in North America and offers you the opportunity of an exciting career.
* Regular wages starting at 22.32 $ per hour
* Part-time position that could evolve into full-time
* Paid training for selected candidates
* Full uniform (shirts, pants, work boots, bulletproof vest, coat etc.)
* Non-routine work with variables hours
* Safe work environment
* The chance to work for an international company offering many career opportunities
On a typical day you will:
* Perform the pickup’s and delivery of values safely and efficiently for each client
* Ensure a safe environment for your colleagues and customers
* Follow established routes and schedules closely
* Drive an armored vehicle and respect road safety at all times
* Load and unload the armored vehicle
* Complete the necessary daily reports and paperwork
* Respect the procedures and regulations initiated by GardaWorld
* Carry a firearm during the performance of your duties
Your profil :
* Possess the restricted and non-restricted Federal Firearms License (PAL, Possession and Acquisition licence)
* Own a valid driver's license (class 5 minimum) with a maximum loss of 6 demerit points
* Capable to lift loads up to 50 lbs
* Available to work on call for evenings, nights or weekend shifts with no minimum of hour garanteed
* Reliable, conscientious, responsible and committed to safe job performance
* Customer service oriented and skillful in managing stressful situations
* Highly organized and confortable working with minimal supervision
* Eager to work in a fast-paced environment and capable to cope with pressure and tight timelines
Selected candidates will need to successfully complete a 7 day introduction course to fulfill the hiring process.
To speed your application process, please include a recent original driver’s abstract and photocopy of your restricted PAL (front & back) with your resume.
Interested? Join our workforce!
To apply for this position or view other job opportunities please visit the “careers” page of our website at www.gardaglobal.com/careers
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services. Over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
GardaWorld has great opportunity for personal growth and advancement, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates.