Date: Feb 12, 2018
Req Id 69488
Our team is growing and we are looking for Business Development Manager – Protective Services based in Toronto, Ontario.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services.
We are seeking a dynamic and ambitious sales leader to drive business development for our Protective Services group in the Greater Toronto Area. Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Development, the Business Development Manager will be responsible to generate and support leads, establish relationships and develop business as well as to initiate a strategic short and long term sales & marketing strategy.
* Competitive salary and commission plan + Vehicle allowance
* Free parking
* Full benefit plan with RRSP
* Flexible work hours
* Dynamic and fast paced environment within a growing business
* On the job training plus a network of support staff to help you achieve your goals
You will be responsible of:
* Manage and develop a pipeline of sales prospects by developing working relations with local business leaders and associations
* Generates new business from existing and new customers
* Develop ongoing networking relationships
* Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
* Follow KPI’S and corrective action plan
* Interact and partner with brand marketing team
You are the ideal candidate because you possess:
* Bachelor's degree in sales or business administration
* Must have at least 3-5 years' experience in the direct sales
* Experience in manufacturing industry, experience in the Security industry is an asset
* Knowledge of the Toronto Market.
* Must have experience with Request for Proposal Process
* Strong negotiation and closing skills
* Dynamic, self-starter with strong influential skills, as well as entrepreneurial spirit
Interested? Join our workforce!
To apply for this position or view other job opportunities please visit the “careers” page of our website at https://jobs.garda.com/
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services. Over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
GardaWorld has great opportunity for personal growth and advancement, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates.