Date: Oct 10, 2017
Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and why we do it. These three words shape our business decisions and our everyday actions. They are the foundation of our commitment to being a great place to work and becoming the customers’ consumer electronics and communication store of choice! Join us and discover a career that is challenging and rewarding.
Who you’ll work with
At The Source we offer expert training and further opportunities for professional growth and development. We are looking for leaders who are looking to make a big impact on an industry that is continuously changing! Be the leader you’ve always wanted to be—in a fun, fast-paced and competitive industry.
We're all working toward one goal: creating a shopping experience that will keep our customers coming back. Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Our Talent Acquisition Team can't wait to meet you!
We're looking for Sales Leaders like You!
We’re looking for the best Sales Leaders to join our Store Leadership team in supporting our ongoing brand transformation. As one of Canada’s leading consumer electronics and communications retailers, The Source takes pride in making our customers lives easier while on the go. We are committed to:
- Providing outstanding experiences for our customers
- Making The Source a great place to work
- Maintaining a standard of sales excellence
The career you want.
- As an Assistant Store Manager at various locations in our market, you will be a strong Brand Ambassador and play a leadership role in driving sales in Consumer Electronics, Wireless and Bell Residential Services while promoting an in-store culture and supporting the Store Manager in the overall operational excellence of the store.
- Develop strong relationships with customers by uncovering their individual needs and providing effective solutions
- Maximize operational duties to ensure that the store complies with store standards at all times including basic housekeeping, pricing and stock replenishment as required
- Provide coaching and mentorship to team members to ensure that targets are achieved as set out by the Store Manager
- Partner with support teams to implement and execute strategies within your store, while remaining flexible to business needs and markets
- Ensure smooth store operations during the Store Manager's absence
Skills we’re looking for.
- Previous experience working in a retail or customer service environment with exposure to training and leading team members. Telecommunications experience is a definite asset
- Strong ability to communicate and build solid relationships with customers, team members and management to drive the business strategy forward
- Post-secondary education in a business/management/retail related program is an asset
- Knowledge of electronics and the latest technology
Position Type: Retail Stores
Position: Assistant Store Manager - The Source
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Fort St. John
Application Deadline: 10/18/2017
It’s all about you
With an opportunity to work close to home, we're proud to offer a competitive compensation package including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career advancement opportunities, awesome training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our Company culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected.