Kin’s Farm Market currently has a job opening for a full-time Assistant Manager. The selected candidate will be working at Lower Mainland (Please state in your resume what cities you prefer to work in).
The Assistant Store Manager reports to the Store Manager and District Manager. Supervises employees and supporting the Store Manager in Kin’s Farm Market Retail Stores. The Assistant Manager is responsible for the daily direction, coordination, and evaluation of employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
The Assistant Manager will work 5.5 days a week, which includes weekdays and weekends during store operation hours.
– Follow and guide employees to follow Kin’s Farm Market’s Mission, Spirit, Rules, Store Quality Standards, Work Standards, and Company Policies.
– Plans, organizes, directs, and executes activities related to the daily operation of Kin’s Farm Retail Stores.
– Develop display, sales, marketing, and price strategies, working closely with merchandisers and store management.
– Follow pricing guidelines and maintain store margin percentage.
– Conduct competitor’s shopping/price check weekly.
– In charge of product promotion. Arrange attractive displays and create a good shopping atmosphere.
– Place daily orders. Monitor stock, cooler and loading area. Perform quality control of products upon receiving.
– Monitor and maintain wages, employee work schedule, and weekly wages percentage according to company standards and individual store needs.
– Monitor cash management. This includes money in safe, change box, and minimizing shortage levels. Deposit cash to bank daily.
– Ensure employees properly handle products with care.
– Always maintain store and office sanitation.
– Monitor and maintain maintenance log records.
– Ensure workplace is safe and harassment free. Ensure employees treated fairly and without discrimination.
– Personnel responsibilities include guidance, employee relations, interviewing, hiring and training employees; minimize labour turnover, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance reviews; rewarding and disciplining.
– Provide feedback and contribution to company meetings.
– At least 2 years of Retail Supervisory experience preferably at a produce store.
– Valid Food Safe Certificate.
To have, to provide and to use own personal email to receive company emails.
We offer the successful applicant competitive salary (commensurate with experience), career advancement opportunity, vacation pay and employee discount.
If you are interested in the above position and possess the qualification and competency which we are looking for, please apply by sending your resume by email via email@example.com and include in the subject line “KFM-AM”. Please also state what locations / cities you would like to work in on your resume.
We appreciate everyone who has applied, but due to the high volume, only the applicants chosen will be contacted.