Wiston Building Materials Co.is a factory-direct exclusive distributor specializing in engineered hardwood flooring products. We have distribution centers in Richmond, British Columbia, and Markham, Ontario, Canada.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Office Admin will provide administrative support to management.
- Answering phones and greeting visitors
- Answering inquiries regarding product and forward to appropriate account manager
- Maintain appearance of showroom and board room.
- Be main point of contact with Account managers for inquiries regarding stock
- Provide orders to be processed by warehouse as per procedures
- Point of contact for building facility company
- Process waybills for letters and samples thru UPS, FED-EX and other couriers
- Process orders and returns in CRM
- Process PO’s for Moldings
- Assist Marketing as required
- Book flights and hotels for company
- Maintain files
- Maintain records regarding payments made by clients on their accounts
- Monitor A/R report as supplied by head office
- Follow up with clients regarding overdue accounts
- Maintain CRM records pertaining to A/R
- Close Credit/Debit daily transactions
- Submit A/R report to head office on weekly bases
- Insure bank deposits are reported to head office on a daily bases
- Oversee all claim reports so they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Assist clients with pricing claims and/or account questions such as HST
- Requires Intermediate Level in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word and CRM experience
Intersted candidate please apply on given link : http://viceroyhouses.applytojob.com/apply/NqNbQKtiWO/Administrative-Offi...