Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers and Best Managed Companies in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 18 brands and 22 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Accounts Payable Associate at our Head Office in Burnaby.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
- Posting A/P invoices upon management approval.
- Reconcile Month-End statement from Manufacturers with GL
- Other office administration duties as assigned by management.
What is takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Ability to think logically to facilitate quick learning with minimal training.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience in intercompany transactions.
- Strong bookkeeping/accounting knowledge is required.
- Sensitive in number matching and reconciliation.
- Ability to process extremely high volume of transactions efficiently.
- Highly self-motivated individual, ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Previous accounting and automotive experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of Reynolds & Reynolds or ADP is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and communication skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Team player who go above and beyond to help out colleagues.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.